Friday, October 12, 2012

{random happenings}

1 - We got a washer and dryer.. YAY! It will be so nice to not have to go to our parent's house whenever we need to do laundry. They were much needed and I am so excited. (I know I'm growing up when I'm excited about a washer and dryer)


2 - Anybody watch the show on TLC called Breaking Amish? It's kind of become a guilty pleasure of mine, I just find them all so amusing. Anyway, the other day I was watching it when it hit me that Jeremiah looks just like one of Jeff Dunham's puppets (Jeff Dunham is a comedian ventriloquist that is seriously hilarious). This puppet's name is Bubba J and he is a a total redneck. Don't believe me? Look at this! 


HA!! So funny! 

3 - Carston is 1 month old today. I can NOT believe that I was in a hospital 4 weeks ago giving birth to the greatest thing that has ever happened to us. He is the light of my life and I know everyone says this, but I don't know what we did before him. I love spending the days with him and watching him grow and learn and do new things every day. 

 - Little man loves his food and when he is hungry, he is hungry NOW. 
- He is a pretty good sleeper, we are up about every 3.5 - 4 hours to eat. This week he has had a stuffy nose so it's been a rough few nights but that's ok, I just feel bad he can't breathe better. 
-He has started to grin at random things, I haven't completely caught it on camera but when I see that cute smile it melts my heart. This is the best I've caught so far.

-He makes the funniest faces and noises when he has gas. 

-He has such strong legs and such a strong neck. He is already starting to get the "army crawl" motion down. Cute kid is gonna be on the move before we know it. 



Here are a few of my favorite pictures from the past two weeks!
After his first real bath, he was not amused!











No comments:

Post a Comment