Tuesday, July 2, 2013

{happiest place on earth}

 WAY back when in March, Carston, my mom and I went to California with the D'Ettes for their Nationals trip. We had such a great time hanging out at Disneyland. There was a lot of firsts for Carston, but he was such a trooper and did so well the whole trip.

He did so well on the airplane! All the D'Ette moms were telling me how lucky I was that he was such a good baby and didn't cry once the whole flight! (There and back) I was so proud of him! He loved looking out the window!

On the trolley to Disneyland, I was so so excited!





We met lots of characters, he wasn't too sure about them at first! 

Flik from Bugs Life

Donald was so cute with Carston, he played peek-a-boo and tap danced for him.



The second day we were there was the competition for the girls. They did a great job! 

Disneyland day 2!



I was so excited for him to meet Mickey Mouse because he loves Mickey Mouse Clubhouse so much. As we were standing in line, he decided it was nap time. I kept him awake, so he was not super thrilled about meeting Mickey and he looks exhausted. Poor baby!




Mickey's house!



The last day we were in California, before we headed home we went to downtown LA. I had a good time looking at all the stars on the Hollywood Walk of Fame. I of course, had to find my favorite, Michael. 


We had such a fun trip, but we were very excited to be going home by the end. We missed Daddy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment