Monday, June 27, 2011

{abc's}

Taylor and I decided we are going to have an adventure with our movie collection. We are going to watch them from the A's to the Z's. 

Rules:
1. Each of us is allowed 3 vetoes. 
2. If we both agree on skipping a movie, we can. 
3. If we have watched the movie within the last few weeks we can skip it (if we both agree). 
4. Take a picture every movie, just for memories sake! :)

Seriously, don't pay attention to how we look in these pictures, it is SERIOUSLY right before bed and let's be honest.. that can be scary!

Batman!

Batman Begins
This could take awhile, but I think it will be fun.

*Edit* My mom brought it to my attention that it looks like I'm wearing some sort of "lingerie" in the Batman Begins picture.. just to clarify, I am not. My camisole is broken and the lining has detached from the fabric. I apologize if anyone was offended!*

1 comment:

  1. Bahaha! That's all I have to say ;) Good idea too :)

    ReplyDelete