*this was written a week ago, I guess it didn't post. More posts coming soon!*
The past few days have been pretty crazy! Friday night, my mom and I started packing around 8 and worked our butts off until midnight. We got a lot done but there still seemed to be a ton more to do. Saturday, we got started around 1 and finally finished around 7. Not bad for 2 people, I guess. I had forgotten how tiring packing was though, even for the poor puppies who don't have the slightest clue that their lives are going to change in the next 24 hours. :)
The past few days have been pretty crazy! Friday night, my mom and I started packing around 8 and worked our butts off until midnight. We got a lot done but there still seemed to be a ton more to do. Saturday, we got started around 1 and finally finished around 7. Not bad for 2 people, I guess. I had forgotten how tiring packing was though, even for the poor puppies who don't have the slightest clue that their lives are going to change in the next 24 hours. :)
So, now it's Sunday and I have this sitting in front of my house.
Taylor's parents and my Uncle Matt are going to come over in about an hour to help load this thing up, then we will be on our way first thing in the morning. I can't wait to get to Henderson and get the apartment decorated, so I feel like I actually have a home again, instead of a place full of boxes.
~On a different note~
I took my wedding ring to get cleaned today and it just so happens my center diamond was loose. The jeweler ended up keeping my ring and will have it done Wednesday afternoon, so Taylor's parents can pick it up before they head down to see us. But, I do have to say that every time I look down and see a naked ring finger it FREAKS me out. I don't know how I'm gonna handle it the next few days. I guess we'll see right?


I'm just sorry couldn't help you pack!
ReplyDelete