May 2 was my 23rd birthday, birthdays are so weird as you get older but I had a wonderful day. Taylor took me to the zoo during the day (thanks to my SIL, Tarah for getting us in for free).
Taylor's favorite was the gorilla, he seemed to be pretty grumpy that day
One of the tigers was taking a snooze right in front of the glass. It was really cool! I've never seen a tiger that close up before.
Taylor was so sweet and got me a Kindle Fire, it's pretty awesome and I'm looking forward to spending way too much money on new books! :)
Then for dinner we went to my favorite restaurant, Windy's Sukyaki. If you've never been there, go, you will not regret it!
After dinner we came home and lit my cake up like a bon fire, man I'm getting old!
It was such a wonderful day, despite the water heater going out the night before and flooding the carpet. Thank you to everyone who made my day so so wonderful. I love you all!






You are NOT old. If you are, I am ancient! I remember when you were born. We came to visit you, Zach, your mom and dad in the hospital. I hadn't been around a baby for a while and you were so tiny.
ReplyDeleteNow look at this beautiful young woman who has grown up and is expecting a baby of her own. You should be very proud of your accomplishments Ash. I know I am grateful to be related to you!
Happy Belated Birthday!
Angie